- Many, many pages of sketches & Illustrator files for a children's preschool workbook featuring trains as a theme.
- A still unfinished recumbent bike / trike built from old bike parts.
- An awesome, waitng to be stained 8' high x 4' wide bookcase (now cut down to 7' high to fit in our current house)
- Two Tiki head book ends(need more carving) hand carved from 3" thick pine stock (scraps from pergola projects at work)
- A book shelf built out of leftover materials (awaiting trim & paint) whose shelves are only high enough and deep enough to hold my collection of 50's era Popular Science and Popular Mechanix magazines.
- A 14" long hand carved wooden model of a DC-3 (needs a little more carving and sanding).
- A completely dismantled 1970 Honda SL-70 I got when I was 10, awaiting engine rebuild, re-painting and assembly.
- A young adult novel tentatively titled "Adventurer's Inc." modelled after "The Mad Scientists' Club" books, my favorite books of all time. (outline, character development, chapter ideas ).
- Replaced a blown head gasket on my 1991 Toyota Paseo ( a project worthy of several pages of blogging in itself).
- A rhyming children's picture book, 99% written, ideas developed and sketched for most pages. This project has been hanging around for about 10 years.
O.k. Im starting to get a little overwhelmed so I'll stop here. perhaps I can even through in a picture or two provided I don't have to re-size them or do anything to them.
|Original sketch for preschool workbook|
|Sketch for "letter find" activity|
|Concept art for web page header|